LETS Reach Inc. Interviewing Techniques is an intensive Job Search Skills curriculum designed to develop basic relationship building, interviewing, reporting, problem-solving and decision-making skills with diverse clients. The focus is on fundamentals and techniques that cut across multiple interviewing situations. The fundamentals and techniques learned will prepare participants for current real-world applications. This track will help you showcase your personality, strengths, interests, and abilities to potential employers.
Participants will examine, learn, and understand fundamental principles of interviewing processes, structure, behavior, and questions. Participants will also:
- • Examine and understand the formulation and use of various types of questions in various practices
- • Develop an effective strategy for negotiating salary issues
- • Explore various styles of in interviewing
- • List and prepare for commonly asked interview questions
- • Master a situational interview
In addition to the aforementioned training, LRI incorporates structured mock interviewing to better prepare students with the necessary tools needed to comfortably interview either one on one or in an interview panel setting.